Theta Chi Fraternity was established on April 30, 1856 by two cadets at Norwich University in Norwich, Vt. Since that time, Theta Chi has expanded internationally with 214 chapters, and has become one of the largest fraternities in the nation.
The Gamma Phi chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity was founded at Nebraska Wesleyan on April 30, 1949. We marked our 60th anniversary this year.
“To extend a helping hand.”
Brothers uphold our motto by frequently volunteering on campus and throughout the community.