The Interfraternity Council is the governing body of the Greek fraternities at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
Panhellenic and Interfraternity councils encourage leadership, academics and community service across the Greek system. Together, the councils sponsor all-Greek events that promote the brotherly and sisterly bonds of Greek life.
Commitment to academics
As Greek members at Nebraska Wesleyan University, we realize our primary objective is to obtain a quality education. We help each other in the pursuit of academic excellence.
Chapter houses have computers, libraries, quiet places to study, and quiet hours. Study groups and tutors offer additional support. Each chapter has its own academic achievement awards and scholarship programs.
Did you know?
- Roughly 85% of Fortune 500 executives are Greek alumni.
- Twenty-five U.S. presidents belonged to Greek letter organizations.
- Forty-three of the nation’s 50 largest corporations are led by Greeks.
- Nationally, Greek members have a higher graduation rate.
- Fraternity and sorority members have consistently maintained higher grade point averages than non-members both nationally and at NWU.