Wesleyan IT Students
Wesleyan IT Students are motivated individuals who work to improve technology experiences on campus for students, faculty, and staff and serves to connect Computing Services with the larger campus. Our services include:
- Maintaining Blackboard, multimedia classrooms, Olin computer labs and printers, library computer labs and printers
- Provide technology assistance
- Set up and take down technology for events around campus
- Film events and produce video
- Visit us in Smith-Curtis 109 to print in color, put video or sound files on CD or DVD, convert video or sound files to different format, and help with any other tech issues.