Pre-Health Edge Event
Meet the Schools Reception will be held from 6:30-7:20 p.m.
Interact with representatives from regional schools and ask individual questions regarding the admission and application process.
Panels: 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Listen to program representatives and practicing professionals share insight and valuable information; Ask specific questions regarding your area of interest (panels will be divided into specific career areas)
Participating programs include:
- BryanLGH College of Health Sciences
- Cleveland Chiropractic College
- College of St. Mary, Occupational Therapy Program
- Creighton University School of Dentistry
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions (OT, PT)
- Des Moines University
- Nebraska Methodist College, Nursing and Allied Health Programs; Master of Health Promotion Management
- Nebraska Wesleyan University, Master of Science in Nursing
- Rockhurst University, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Communication Science Disorders Programs
- Union College Physician Assistant Program
- UNMC, College of Nursing
- UNMC Biomedical Research Training Program
- UNMC Master of Public Health Program
- UNMC MD/PhD Scholars Program
- UNMC School of Allied Health
- UNMC School of Dentistry
- UNMC School of Medicine
The Meet the Schools portion of the evening is “come and go as you wish.” The panels will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m. and conclude at 8:30 p.m. Attire for the evening is business casual. Light appetizers will be available. All sessions will be held in classrooms located in the Smith-Curtis Administration Building. All students will have the opportunity to register to win a free KAPLAN test prep course.
Co-sponsored by: NWU Career & Counseling Center, NWU Pre-Health Club, NWU HHP Club, and KAPLAN Test Prep