The purpose of this page is to provide you with the pertinent and necessary athletic and medical information that you will need as a member of any intercollegiate athletic team at Nebraska Wesleyan University. All athletes must have the information listed below on file prior to being allowed to compete as a member of any intercollegiate athletic team at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
Completed Physical - The medical staff at Nebraska Wesleyan University provides athletic physicals. Outside physicals are not accepted. If additional medical examination is required, it will be at the expense of the athlete.
2012-13 Physical Dates and Times
- August 13: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- August 17: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- August 28: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Completed Insurance Form - All athletes must provide proof of a primary insurance plan that covers athletic injuries. Athletes are not allowed to participate without insurance coverage.
- Completed Medical History Form - Medical history forms are required to be filled out prior to obtaining an athletic physical at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
- Completed Set of Medical Consent Forms
All completed forms should be returned to the Athletic Training Department of Nebraska Wesleyan University prior to your scheduled physical. If, at any time, you have a question, comment, or concern about any of this information, feel free to contact the Athletic Training Department at Nebraska Wesleyan University by referring to the Nebraska Wesleyan University Athletic Department Staff Directory.