Baseball and Softball
Nebraska Wesleyan Field
The baseball team moved to its new home facility in 2004 at Nebraska Wesleyan Field, which is part of the Kiwanis Baseball Complex at 31st and “J” streets (west of the Woods Park Tennis Center).
University Place Park
The softball team practices and competes at University Place Park, located at 50th and Francis streets.
Football, Soccer, Outdoor Track & Field
Abel Stadium, Woody Greeno Track, and Weary Field are located at 56th Street & Huntington Avenue
- Seats approximately 2,500 fans
- Features a covered camera deck and press box
Woody Greeno Track
- An eight-lane, all-weather track
- Named in honor of legendary coach Woody Greeno
- FieldTurf™ surface
- Universal Sport Lighting allows for evening practices and competitions
- Accomodates regulation soccer field
- Lighted permanent practice field
- Named in honor of NWU’s former athletic director and coach, Harold G. Chaffee
Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Indoor Track & Field
Marion and Marian Weary Center for Health and Fitness, Snyder Arena, and Knight Fieldhouse are located at 53rd and Huntington Ave.
Marion and Marian Weary Center
- Houses Athletic Department offices ad training room, and Department of Health and Human Performance classrooms and laboratories
- Features locker rooms, weight room, racquetball courts, exercise room, and swimming pool
- Seats approximately 2,350
- Houses retired jerseys and trophies of former NWU players and teams
- Features a six-lane indoor track, a batting cage and four regulation tennis courts.
- Mondo® surface