Board of Governors Welcomes New Members
The Board of Governors welcomed seven new members at its October meeting. New members include:
- Matthew Harris (’93), president, Arbor Day Foundation, Lincoln;
- Paul Johnson (’85), agent, State Farm Insurance Companies, Lincoln;
- CJ Koozer (’10), NWU student, Hastings;
- Judith Maurer (’69), CEO, Low Load Insurance Services, Inc., Tampa, Fla.;
- Ann Miller Watkins (’65), economist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C.;
- Stuart Spero, associate professor of business administration, NWU, Lincoln; and
- Sheryl Snyder, secretary/treasurer, Snyder Industries, Inc., Lincoln.
Since NWU is focusing on recruitment and fundraising efforts in the state’s largest city, board members gathered at Nebraska Wesleyan’s Omaha site. They were warmly welcomed by David Brown, president and CEO of the Greater Omaha Chamber. Brown updated board members on the city’s latest developments.