NWU Welcomes Five Members to Board of Governors
Nebraska Wesleyan University welcomed five new members to its Board of Governors this fall. They include:
- John M. Gerrard (’76) of Lincoln, U.S. district court judge, District of Nebraska
- Mary Sanders Jones of Omaha, vice president and treasurer of Union Pacific Corporation
- Scott Jones of Wichita, Kan., bishop of the United Methodist Church Great Plains Area Conference
- Rita Lester of Lincoln, professor of religion and NWU faculty president
- Bernard A. Olsen (’75) of West Lafayette, Ind., retired senior research fellow, Eli Lilly & Company
The Board of Governors is the governing body of Nebraska Wesleyan University. Its elected members include alumni and friends of the university from across the country.
Officers of the Board of Governors for 2012-2013 include Richard Peterson (’59), chair; Judith Maurer (’69), vice chair; Todd H. Holder (’85), secretary; and Sheryl Snyder, treasurer.