The Alumni Executive Council (AEC) manages the Nebraska Wesleyan University Alumni Association. The AEC consists of Director of Alumni and Special Programs smchugh [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (Shelley McHugh), elected officers, several decade representatives, the student president of the Wesleyan Alumni Student Association, and the presidents of regional clubs.
AEC members serve two-year terms and are eligible for reappointment for up to three consecutive terms.
AEC member responsibilities include:
- Attending quarterly meetings
- Staying informed about the association and University’s mission and programs
- Contributing actively on at least one Alumni Association committee
- Serving as an ambassador for Nebraska Wesleyan University in the greater community
- Helping to set goals and strategies for the AEC and Alumni Association
- Suggesting possible AEC nominees
Service on the Alumni Executive Council benefits the University, the greater alumni community and AEC members themselves. Contact smchugh [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (Shelley McHugh) to learn how you can serve.