Alumni Executive Council
The Alumni Executive Council (AEC) manages the Nebraska Wesleyan University Alumni Association. The AEC consists of Director of Alumni and Special Programs Shelley McHugh, elected officers, several decade representatives, the student president of the Wesleyan Alumni Student Association, and the presidents of regional clubs.
AEC members serve two-year terms and are eligible for reappointment for up to three consecutive terms.
AEC member responsibilities include:
- Attending quarterly meetings
- Staying informed about the association and University’s mission and programs
- Contributing actively on at least one Alumni Association committee
- Serving as an ambassador for Nebraska Wesleyan University in the greater community
- Helping to set goals and strategies for the AEC and Alumni Association
- Suggesting possible AEC nominees
Service on the Alumni Executive Council benefits the University, the greater alumni community and AEC members themselves. Contact Shelley McHugh to learn how you can serve.